Cork Airport Business Park, Cork
McKesson Corporation, the leading multinational healthcare company for wholesale medical supplies & equipment, pharmaceutical distribution, and healthcare technology solutions.
We were honoured to be commissioned to consult, design and implement an experiential design and office branding solution for roll out across two floors of newly developed offices by Henry J Lyons Architects.
The project involved
- consultation on all aspects of office branding
- design of general office manifestation design for roll out on all shared work areas and meeting rooms
- design of unique manifestation design for huddle spaces
- illustration and design of signature wall graphics for key corridors and open plan office spaces
- creation of brands and wall graphics for tea stations and lounges, plus the main canteen/restaurant.
In creation of unique graphics for wind-down spaces we always endeavour to create an ‘escape’ for employees, giving them a sense that they have left work and are in a cafe or green space and feel refreshed returning to their desk
Signature wall graphics opposite executive offices
Glass manifestation design
Set of graphics for print stations
Wall graphics and ‘Slurping Panda’ character for coffee-hub wind down space
Conversational glass film manifestation for huddle rooms
Creation of 3-dimensional graphics to focus minds on key company values
Custom illustration showing the operational process